Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I'm sorry if that might sound stupid, but does anyone of you have any experience with the SAAS Application and could give me a brief introduction in what exactly they want an applicant to do in order to proceed his application? I've already filled in and submitted the information asked for on I think 14 pages a few days ago and have subsequently been remitted to the section for upload of documents. But actually I don't really get WHICH documents they want me to upload? A copy of my passport, does that suffice?
    As you see I'am completely confused with that - although that in practice might be quite simple of a matter -. Of course I started reading through the different help sections, being even more confused than before. Thanks for your help in advance.

Shelly
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Shallon)
    Hi,
    I'm sorry if that might sound stupid, but does anyone of you have any experience with the SAAS Application and could give me a brief introduction in what exactly they want an applicant to do in order to proceed his application? I've already filled in and submitted the information asked for on I think 14 pages a few days ago and have subsequently been remitted to the section for upload of documents. But actually I don't really get WHICH documents they want me to upload? A copy of my passport, does that suffice?
    As you see I'am completely confused with that - although that in practice might be quite simple of a matter -. Of course I started reading through the different help sections, being even more confused than before. Thanks for your help in advance.

Shelly
    The documents you need to upload depend on your personal circumstances, course and what you're actually applying for (e.g. some people will need to upload marriage certificates, benefits info, visa documentation etc.). I've linked below to the table which explains what you need to upload based on your circumstances.

http://www.saas.gov.uk/how_to_apply/...ation_docs.htm

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.