The Student Room Group

Christian woman BURIED ALIVE while trying to stop the demolition of church in China

Ding Cuimei was pushed into a ditch and buried alive last week when she attempted to stop the government-ordered demolition of Beitou Church in the central Hena province city of Zhumadian.

The wife of the Rev. Li Jiangong faced off with the demolition team, but they ignored her protest.

Horrified congregants watched helplessly as she was buried under soil and rubble.

According to the charity China Aid orders were handed down to simply go through her.

The non-profit human rights and religious freedom group reported one man as saying “bury them alive for me”.

The same man said he will “be responsible” for their lives and “the government wants to contain the growth of Christianity”.

Read More:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/663913/Christian-woman-BURIED-ALIVE-while-trying-to-stop-the-demolition-of-church-in-China
The communist party are running scared, in 20 years Christianity has exploded to have as many follows as there are members of the communist party. Its only a matter of time before Christianity becomes the dominant force in China and I expect the communist party will all of a sudden promote it like the Romans did.
Reply 2
Original post by Sebastian Bartlett
The communist party are running scared, in 20 years Christianity has exploded to have as many follows as there are members of the communist party. Its only a matter of time before Christianity becomes the dominant force in China and I expect the communist party will all of a sudden promote it like the Romans did.

I did not know that
Once again the Chinese communists prove how much they value human life.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending