Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I have offers from both of these universities to study Law in Sep 2016 and have no idea how to choose between them! Does anyone have any thoughts??

ReputationRep:
    I do Law at Leeds Uni and I can assure you if you choose Leeds you won't regret it. The course is very well thought, Leeds has good connection with employers (Leeds is second best city for law sector after London), the Law Society at Leeds does insane socials and Leeds is great for nightlife.

ReputationRep:
    Its great that you love it! I am leaning towards Leeds. What halls would you recommend? I'm a northern Irish student so I'm a bit nervous about moving!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lajm766)
    Its great that you love it! I am leaning towards Leeds. What halls would you recommend? I'm a northern Irish student so I'm a bit nervous about moving!
    Half the people on the course are foreigners either from Asia, Africa or elsewhere, I'm Ukrainian and I don't give a ****, it really doesn't matter where you're from, if anything it adds flavour into the mixture

In terms of halls choose anything that isn't Liberty Dock or Oxley, those are really far from uni and you will end up missing your lectures (most likely).
    Try and go for campus (Henry Price or Charles Morris), they tend to be the most social ones, altho that being said - I lived in Lupton, which was about 30 min walk from uni and I loved the s**t out of it, so it really doesn't matter where you end up. Make sure on freshers to meet as many people as you possibly can, as this window of opportunity won't be open forever.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.