Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I've accepted my unconditional offer to study philosophy at ARU and I'm extremely excited. Like most people I'm getting a bit worried about exams as they get closer could anyone tell me if ARU would still accept me even if i completely flop my exams as the offer is unconditional?

Thanks for any help!

ReputationRep:
    It's unconditional so yeah... Unless they've stated otherwise, unconditional means it's unconditional.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by ewancastell)
    So I've accepted my unconditional offer to study philosophy at ARU and I'm extremely excited. Like most people I'm getting a bit worried about exams as they get closer could anyone tell me if ARU would still accept me even if i completely flop my exams as the offer is unconditional?

Thanks for any help!
    Hi ewancastell

Congratulations on receiving an unconditional offer! An unconditional offer means that you've already met the requirements we need to offer you a place so your exam performance won't affect your offer. If you have any more questions about your offer or studying with us, you can contact us at [email protected] or on 01245 686868.

I wish you all the best of luck with your exams!

Natalie

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm doing philosophy too, I think I saw you on the open day in February 😂😂
    I feel like I may fail my exams too, some people have said you need above E's for them not to take the uncon away but some say you don't actually need to even pass and you'll keep it. So I don't know 😩
    So strange that I've found you on this even so 😅

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahlucyp)
    Hey, I'm doing philosophy too, I think I saw you on the open day in February 😂😂
    I feel like I may fail my exams too, some people have said you need above E's for them not to take the uncon away but some say you don't actually need to even pass and you'll keep it. So I don't know 😩
    So strange that I've found you on this even so 😅
    Rejected

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caids13)
    Rejected
    Trueeeeeee

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.