Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I don't really like accounting therefore I don't understand a lot of things! What is the best way to study for accountings for my GCSE and get at least a B?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flor Mous)
    I don't really like accounting therefore I don't understand a lot of things! What is the best way to study for accountings for my GCSE and get at least a B?
    If you know the content already start doing past papers and then mark them yourself and look at your weaknesses, then start to focus on your weaker areas.

Maybe ask your teacher for help? Or look online for explainations of topics you struggle with?

Or go on "Get revising" and look for resources on there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imHappy)
    If you know the content already start doing past papers and then mark them yourself and look at your weaknesses, then start to focus on your weaker areas.

Maybe ask your teacher for help? Or look online for explainations of topics you struggle with?

Or go on "Get revising" and look for resources on there?
    Yes,I guess so I can do past papers, this would help me! Thank you so much! I will also look online for explanations of some topics because my teacher is the worst,so i didn't really learned from him!
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Hi! I've moved this to the correct forum have a look around the other threads in here, they may be able to help.

ReputationRep:
    Yes,I guess so I can do past papers, this would help me! Thank you so much! I will also look online for explanations of some topics because my teacher is the worst,so i didn't really learned from him!
    Your welcome! Don't worry, my teachers aren't the best either. But this is what I do and just try your hardest, cause that's all you can do.

ReputationRep:
    You can find some videos on Youtube where people explain accounting. Hope it works for you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.