The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVIII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
The overall receptionist for my entire mental health hospital knows my name and how to pronounce it without me telling her :headfire:

Feel this requires a :getmecoat: emoticon :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No need for :getmecoat: ! A receptionist I don't remember ever meeting knew who I was when I walked in today. :colondollar: :tongue:
I was supposed to meet with my progression coach today but she was a quite late, and while I knew exactly where she was I didn't know when I'd be seen, so I just panicked. I really wanted to leave, but the last thing I need is to get a disciplinary. I feel so out of control today and I can't stand it. It took everything in me not to walk out of a class today because I felt like I was being let down by my group and I had no control over my work because of it. I haven't felt quite like this since before going onto the citalopram. I've been on the edge of a meltdown all day so I'm happy to be home now. I really don't know what's going on with me atm. A lot more came back to me today, and I remembered I had a real problem with paranoia and I'm worried that's coming back and I just haven't noticed
(edited 7 years ago)
The overall receptionist for my entire mental health hospital knows my name and how to pronounce it without me telling her :headfire:

Feel this requires a :getmecoat: emoticon :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have the same experience with both the mental health center here and the pharmacy. Actually, one of the pharmacists is a former student of my wife's, and is always like "Oh hello, Mr. Sabertooth, how's Mrs. Sabertooth?" god only knows what he thinks when I pick up 7 prescriptions. :colondollar:
Original post by Sabertooth
I have the same experience with both the mental health center here and the pharmacy. Actually, one of the pharmacists is a former student of my wife's, and is always like "Oh hello, Mr. Sabertooth, how's Mrs. Sabertooth?" god only knows what he thinks when I pick up 7 prescriptions. :colondollar:
Some cool surnames you've got going on there :tongue: :laugh:
Original post by Little Popcorns
Some cool surnames you've got going on there :tongue: :laugh:

Where'd you think I got the inspiration for my username from? :cool:

well I had noooo idea :tongue:

:toofunny:
Original post by Airmed
:woo:

:eek:

:lovehug:

Hello!

Original post by sherbet_lemons7
:gasp: :biggrin: :jumphug: :party: :woo: :loveduck:

I don't know if we've spoken since I changed my user name. :tongue:

Original post by furryface12
Dukeyy!!! This made my night :woo: how are you?!

Hope everyone's alright- glad you didn't get sectioned Noodlzzz, remember health comes first though. Don't sacrifice it for something you could do at a later date :hugs: (and yeah I know I don't stick to that at all, but :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Little Popcorns
welcome back :smile:

Holy moly people actually remembered me! The last time I was on TSR was March and that was a flying visit! Last time I was fully in here must've have been about a year ago :biggrin:

How are you all? I don't know what made me want to briefly visit, but I'm here now :hugs:

I might trying to remember the smilies hahaaa :smile:

It's been awhile since I heard 'Dukey' and I'm so glad I made your night furryface <3

Edit: I don't know sherbet, but it seems familiar! I remember your real name thought <3
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by IDukem
Holy moly people actually remembered me! The last time I was on TSR was March and that was a flying visit! Last time I was fully in here must've have been about a year ago :biggrin:

How are you all? I don't know what made me want to briefly visit, but I'm here now :hugs:

It's been awhile since I heard 'Dukey' and I'm so glad I made your night furryface <3

Edit: I don't know sherbet, but it seems familiar! I remember your real name thought <3

:hugs: I remember you :ninja: :giggle:

This place is a little ohana. No one gets left behind or forgotten. That's how it seems to me anyway :getmecoat:
Original post by IDukem

Yay dukey. :biggrin: :jumphug: :hat: How are you? How are things? :loveduck: :woo:
Original post by IDukem

I could never forget you! :hugs:
Having a really really horrible night. :cry2:
In a massive crisis and I tried phoning my mental health hospital to get hold of my nurse. They say she's not in atm. I say can you put me through to duty? Apparently I'm not allowed to speak to duty, because I have a care coordinator.

Like WTAF?! Who makes up this ****!?!?!??! :angry:

Original post by sherbet_lemons7
Having a really really horrible night. :cry2:

Hope you're safe x
In a massive crisis and I tried phoning my mental health hospital to get hold of my nurse. They say she's not in atm. I say can you put me through to duty? Apparently I'm not allowed to speak to duty, because I have a care coordinator.

Like WTAF?! Who makes up this ****!?!?!??! :angry:

Hope you're safe x

what a load of *******s :angry:
Original post by Noodlzzz
what a load of *******s :angry:

I know. They never had that rule before... (granted, I haven't asked to be put through to duty nurse in about a year, if not longer) :s-smilie:
I know. They never had that rule before... (granted, I haven't asked to be put through to duty nurse in about a year, if not longer) :s-smilie:

I don't see why that should be the case. I would call back and ask the duty worker to clarify this is the case, the receptionist (I'm assuming it's them you got through to?) might be mistaken. In all of the many trusts and services I've been under, it's never been the case and actively encouraged to ring the duty worker if CCO is unavailable, that's one of their main reasons for being a duty worker *sigh*
Original post by Noodlzzz
I don't see why that should be the case. I would call back and ask the duty worker to clarify this is the case, the receptionist (I'm assuming it's them you got through to?) might be mistaken. In all of the many trusts and services I've been under, it's never been the case and actively encouraged to ring the duty worker if CCO is unavailable, that's one of their main reasons for being a duty worker *sigh*

I'm not well enough to fight atm, tbh. Will just sit it out til my CPN is back at the hospital (she's out on home visits atm, back in the other local hospital around 12.30pm) and then try and get through to her. Coz that's a few hours away, I phoned uni in desperation and the mental health adviser spent nearly half an hour making a crisis plan with me, to tide me over til nurse is back :redface:
My mental health coordinator is off sick AGAIN. I can't stand this pain :cry2:
Original post by Cinnie
My mental health coordinator is off sick AGAIN. I can't stand this pain :cry2:

:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not well enough to fight atm, tbh. Will just sit it out til my CPN is back at the hospital (she's out on home visits atm, back in the other local hospital around 12.30pm) and then try and get through to her. Coz that's a few hours away, I phoned uni in desperation and the mental health adviser spent nearly half an hour making a crisis plan with me, to tide me over til nurse is back :redface:

I hope 12:30 is manageable for you. Contact me if you need support.

----------

Talked to CCO on the phone and the words just wouldn't come out properly. There was a person claiming to be from the estate agency doing an inspection but now I'm worried. Been up since 4am because they did something to my brain. Not a good day.

Latest