Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting a little confused when sending my supporting documentation to the Student Finance office. It says to send my birth certificate form and has a link to download a form, but i have seen people say you need to send your birth certificate with this form....Can i get some clarification on this please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Green)
    I'm getting a little confused when sending my supporting documentation to the Student Finance office. It says to send my birth certificate form and has a link to download a form, but i have seen people say you need to send your birth certificate with this form....Can i get some clarification on this please.
    Think you need to send both the form and birth certificate they will want to see the actual certificate but send it recorded delivery or special delivery. Go on student finance facebook page and ask there if you still not sure.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Both. Filling out the form without sending the actual certificate would be meaningless. The form helps them with admin, the certificate is proof. If you are sending the original, then take a copy. Consider sending it by recoeded delivery.

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.