Turn on thread page Beta

Being ignored is the worst feeling ever! watch

Announcements

The girl seem nice and flirty in person but trying to message her on Facebook is another thing. I message her and she just ignores it, I even saw her on the same day and she acted like nothing happened. I'm so confused I don't see how you can be that nice in person and then ignore someone on Facebook. When I next see her I don't know what to do... It feels like I have nothing to talk to her about anymore as she just ignored me. Anyways what should I do? Ask her about it? bring up the conversation that she ignored???

Bonus question, have you ever been ignored and what did you do?

ReputationRep:
    Dont move into anything with this girl.
    If anything were to kickoff you would just be manipulated and taken advantage of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ripjonsnow)
    Dont move into anything with this girl.
    If anything were to kickoff you would just be manipulated and taken advantage of.
    Reasons i'd ignore someone:
    - Busy,
    - Bad mood
    - Not feeling interesting (sometimes my puns just stop)
    - I don't like you
    - You're not a very good texter
    - I don't feel like I have anything to say or respond
    - I want to see if you will make the effort first.

I still feel pretty guilty tbf

Oh and if you ignore me you better prepare for war

just leave her alone bc she wants nothing to do with you. prob she is only nice in person bc it would be awkward if she isnt. trust me she wouldnt be ignoring you if she would want to talk to you. find someone new. there are girls whod appreciate you more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    The girl seem nice and flirty in person but trying to message her on Facebook is another thing. I message her and she just ignores it, I even saw her on the same day and she acted like nothing happened. I'm so confused I don't see how you can be that nice in person and then ignore someone on Facebook. When I next see her I don't know what to do... It feels like I have nothing to talk to her about anymore as she just ignored me. Anyways what should I do? Ask her about it? bring up the conversation that she ignored???

Bonus question, have you ever been ignored and what did you do?
    Ignore that girl man and move on

ReputationRep:
    Oh and people who text you once and then disappear (even if you only take like 3 minutes to respond) for 3 hours should be burned in hell, if you're going to text at least have a 5 minute conversation -.-

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 25, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.