Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I will be out of the country during the release of the application phase of the Postgraduate Loan (and for a significant amount of time afterwards) and as a result I will find it difficult to print, sign and return the declaration form as required.

Is there an alternative to printing the document out and posting it back? i.e. can it be completed online?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by JamRen93)
    I will be out of the country during the release of the application phase of the Postgraduate Loan (and for a significant amount of time afterwards) and as a result I will find it difficult to print, sign and return the declaration form as required.

Is there an alternative to printing the document out and posting it back? i.e. can it be completed online?
    Hi

We can process your application without it but we can’t pay any money to you until you’ve signed and returned the declaration form. You’ll be able to send it when you’re back home but just be aware that it might delay your payment if we get it later.

Laura

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.