Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I am in the middle of moving houses so my SOY is not connected (tv isn't even lol)
    Was wondering if there was anywhere where I could watch s6e1 or will soon be able to watch it, howlong after the episode does it get on the web anyway?

PLEASE I BEG OF YOU DO NOT SPOIL
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Since this morning. Wondering whether I can prevent myself from watching it.
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    PS Reviewer
    I've got a solution, the spoilers are here. Now try to resist :mwuaha:

ReputationRep:
    It was a great episode. One of the best.

Melisandre brought Jon Snow back from the dead, but she messed with his head so that he only obeys her. I think she wants to get her own private army and Jon Snow and his merry band of wildings (and the half-giant) would do nicely for her.

Ramsay Bolton sliced off one of Sansa's boobs (she doesn't really have any but you know what I mean) as punishment for trying to run off with the Greyjoy. Theon's head now adorns a spike at Winterfell. Sansa's also pregnant with twins.

Over in King's Landing, Tommen (The first of his name...) found out that his wife, Margery gave a blow job to the High Septon to free herself from the dungeons. He was a little upset but Margery cheered him up by allowing him a go on her merry-go-round.

Cersei was waiting for Jaime to come back from Dorne with Myrcella but they ran into some Dothraki horde, who were on their way to invade Westeros. Somehow, Daneyres had managed to persuade them to follow her. One of her dragons, Drogon, is also dead.

Tyrion and Jorah the Andal (and that other hanger-on), run out of money ruling Meereen (spent on Tyrion whoring and drinking) so they sail to the Iron Bank to beg for funds. Arya, tired of her life as an assassin, tries to find a ship to Westeros, and then onto Winterfell, but being blind, is robbed of all her money and she turns to prostitution, where in an unfortunate coincidence, the fat eunuch and Baelish spot her, but do nothing to help her.

This episode packed quite a punch.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    You should really have a clear rule on which threads are going to contain spoilers and which arent ptherwise people will spoil it for people who havent seen the latest episodes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheArtofProtest)

Melisandre brought Jon Snow back from the dead, but she messed with his head so that he only obeys her. I think she wants to get her own private army and Jon Snow and his merry band of wildings (and the half-giant) would do nicely for her.

Ramsay Bolton sliced off one of Sansa's boobs (she doesn't really have any but you know what I mean) as punishment for trying to run off with the Greyjoy. Theon's head now adorns a spike at Winterfell. Sansa's also pregnant with twins.

Over in King's Landing, Tommen (The first of his name...) found out that his wife, Margery gave a blow job to the High Septon to free herself from the dungeons. He was a little upset but Margery cheered him up by allowing him a go on her merry-go-round.

Cersei was waiting for Jaime to come back from Dorne with Myrcella but they ran into some Dothraki horde, who were on their way to invade Westeros. Somehow, Daneyres had managed to persuade them to follow her. One of her dragons, Drogon, is also dead.

Tyrion and Jorah the Andal (and that other hanger-on), run out of money ruling Meereen (spent on Tyrion whoring and drinking) so they sail to the Iron Bank to beg for funds. Arya, tired of her life as an assassin, tries to find a ship to Westeros, and then onto Winterfell, but being blind, is robbed of all her money and she turns to prostitution, where in an unfortunate coincidence, the fat eunuch and Baelish spot her, but do nothing to help her.

There is a deep pit in hell for people like you Sir

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheArtofProtest)

You dumb as hell

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.