waleed29
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Im running out of time and i was wondering if revising for the mark scheme could help me get a c. Im **** at science and have a brilliant short term memory but a really bad long term memory.
AortaStudyMore
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by waleed29)
Im running out of time and i was wondering if revising for the mark scheme could help me get a c. Im **** at science and have a brilliant short term memory but a really bad long term memory.
I wouldn't recommend it as your only way of revising, revising mark scheme answers should be done if you've already revised everything else, it's kind of like the cherry on the cake. If your short term memory is good then make flashcards. I'm telling this to a lot of people at the moment because it really helped me with my revision recently, cram as many of those in as possible and then do some past papers. But yh, revising mark scheme answers won't really help, because it means relying on similar questions being asked.
TheonlyMrsHolmes
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by waleed29)
It's one of the best ways of revising tbh, but to do all the past papers. You can get away with this at GCSE.
username2427341
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
One word:
Spoiler:
Show
Flashcards
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (674)
41.3%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.53%

Watched Threads