The Student Room Group

A2 Spanish Oral

Hi, I'm doing my Spanish speaking next Tuesday. I have done all my research on my two topics (Montserrat Cavallé, singer, and El Franquismo, epoca) but I'm not sure what I can be asked in my exam. I am homeschooling so I don't have a teacher to help me. Can anyone tell what kind of things they can ask me? Thank you :smile:
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Hi, I have my speaking for French next Friday and my cultural topics are short stories by Maupassant and the paintings of Degas, so your teacher/examiner may ask you about the themes in their works, their techniques and most importantly your opinion on the two topics. My teacher said it's not about memorising information but about having your own opinion and being able to express that well -be it good or bad. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending