Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So last year I matched with this guy on tinder, we spoke loads and eventually exchanged Facebook/number etc to arrange a date.
    We were really close to meeting up, but couldn't find a date where we could both do for a couple of weeks, but still spoke like phone calls and FaceTime etc loads!
    The chats died down, and I felt like I was making all the conversation so stopped and he didn't make any conversation.
    We didn't speak for a couple of months, but yesterday I texted him congratulating on completing the marathon. I'm still the one making the conversation.
    Does this mean he is no longer interested? Any other tips? Seemed like a really nice guy and was genuine!
    p.s. [before anyone says go out and meet people: uni friends are all female (whole cohort is) and flatmates don't do party scenes, and no way I'd go on my own]

ReputationRep:
    He's probably no longer interested and/or has met up with other tinder matches he liked more : P

ReputationRep:
    hit rave

ReputationRep:
    right, he matched with other tinder people. Who says he wasn't talking to other girls when he was doing stuff with you?

ReputationRep:
    If you are the one making all the conversation then I'd probably just leave him be as it doesn't sound like he is interested, no.

ReputationRep:
    sorry that you invested so much time in him, but yeah as people are saying if he's not initiating contact he's probably just been keeping you on the back burner as a fall back option. if guys want something they go after it, never chase a guy! You'll find someone who places you as no. 1 soon enough

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it is obvious that he is not interested anymore. If a man likes you, he will pursue you no matter what.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellej93)
    If a man likes you, he will pursue you no matter what.
    I can think of many circumstances where this wouldn't be true.

Time to stop wasting time on him then!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.