Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    im stressing out for my mocks next week, i have my real gcse science exam two weeks after that but im trying to concentrate on my exams that actually count but on top of that im getting a ton of homework. Any revison tools and tips other than revision cards and writing things out? thanksss

ReputationRep:
    keep doing a lot of past papers.most are online or ask your teacher for some.try to write your notes over and over again until you remember itset out a exam timetable and be realisticrevise each chunk and simplify this using bullet points,key facts,,highlighting etc (you can say it out loud)when writing your notes draw some pictures to help your remember eg in science draw a plant and what is inside etc)also as you said you have a lot of homework try to keep it up, and do it in school so when you get home you can revise etc ,also tell your teacher about having too much homework as he/she may give you less next time
    hoped this helped

what exam board are you doing for science?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ceydaa.b)
    im stressing out for my mocks next week, i have my real gcse science exam two weeks after that but im trying to concentrate on my exams that actually count but on top of that im getting a ton of homework. Any revison tools and tips other than revision cards and writing things out? thanksss
    here is some science websites which help me a lot

http://www.bbc.co.uk/education/subjects/zrkw2hv
    http://www.my-gcsescience.com/
    http://www.gcsescience.com/index.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ceydaa.b)
    Make an organised revision timetable. In my timetable I start with homework, then I write down the subject I'm going to revise after that and I also write down the topic I'm going to study. I don't write down what times I'm going to revise as my routine keeps changing.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.