Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ayo! TreShawn comin atcha. Now I ain't one for these social medias I don't know what you call them but Facebook and ig? Well I recently got a IG account and I'm diggin them hoes, now ma problem is the dm section. For some reason none of them hoes a been hitting up and following yeah their messages ain't coming up? I don't know too well why I believe they all want me but Instagram is playin! Follow me: @teamtreshawn and slide into my dms yo, imma hit you up if ya do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TreShawn)
    Ayo! TreShawn comin atcha. Now I ain't one for these social medias I don't know what you call them but Facebook and ig? Well I recently got a IG account and I'm diggin them hoes, now ma problem is the dm section. For some reason none of them hoes a been hitting up and following yeah their messages ain't coming up? I don't know too well why I believe they all want me but Instagram is playin! Follow me: @teamtreshawn and slide into my dms yo, imma hit you up if ya do.
    Wassup g?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.