Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    That's unfortunately right, I'm retaking all 4 units as well as the 2 units in a2. Last year was a bit rough so my grades were nowhere near what I hoped. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find predicted/potential exam questions for these units? I have all the past questions, although it's great doing these I feel like its a low chance of them coming up again. Any help guys? Thank you! Chelsea
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelsearenton)
    That's unfortunately right, I'm retaking all 4 units as well as the 2 units in a2. Last year was a bit rough so my grades were nowhere near what I hoped. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find predicted/potential exam questions for these units? I have all the past questions, although it's great doing these I feel like its a low chance of them coming up again. Any help guys? Thank you! Chelsea
    I'm resitting PSYA2 (+ doing PSYA3 AND PSYA4 at A2), what I'm doing is creating model answers for all possible questions that the examiners could give and then I will learn the essays (not exactly word for word) - this can be done by looking at the AQA specification and writing the essays using your notes. I type them up on the computer (+ print them out). I then go through them and re-write them by hand (when practising). Although, I haven't finished yet, I am pretty close. Scary to think how much information we need to know and remember considering exams are like around the corner!

PS. good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedRosesBloom)
    I'm resitting PSYA2 (+ doing PSYA3 AND PSYA4 at A2), what I'm doing is creating model answers for all possible questions that the examiners could give and then I will learn the essays (not exactly word for word) - this can be done by looking at the AQA specification and writing the essays using your notes. I type them up on the computer (+ print them out). I then go through them and re-write them by hand (when practising). Although, I haven't finished yet, I am pretty close. Scary to think how much information we need to know and remember considering exams are like around the corner!

PS. good luck!
    How did you do in your resits? I got As at AS but B overall after A2 got B in PSYA3 and D in PSYA4!! Resitting next year need an A for Psychology at uni so I am reapplying

ReputationRep:
    Loopa psychology model essays will definitely help, especially if you're resitting the old spec as it's the last chance to sit this old syllabus next year.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone remember what the 2016 questions for psya3: gender, relationships and sleep and bio rhythms were? Or know of a way to find out?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up sugar, or salt?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.