Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I like this boy and i think he likes me watch

ReputationRep:
    hello I am a teen out of the closet. I recently started seeing this boy around school and have seen him make eye contact and obviously made eye contact back and really like him. personally i think he likes me as he has made some head signals In a shop I last made eye contact with him but not sure please any reasonable answers would help thanks

ReputationRep:
    Maybe talk to him. Eye signals show interest but he ain't gonna love you straight away

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student.feed)
    Maybe talk to him. Eye signals show interest but he ain't gonna love you straight away
    Get to know him, ask if he wants to chill out with you! Maybe go to the cinema or go for a meal? Make sure to show that you're interests lie in more than just a friendship (if thats what you're after) but dont push anything on him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyledbuck)
    hello I am a teen out of the closet. I recently started seeing this boy around school and have seen him make eye contact and obviously made eye contact back and really like him. personally i think he likes me as he has made some head signals In a shop I last made eye contact with him but not sure please any reasonable answers would help thanks
    ask him if he wants a red rocket up the butt, if he says yes then all is ok

He made eye contact and you think he likes you?
    Are you sure?

Seems like I'm gonna have to walk with my head down if people mistake eye contact for interest. XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CptConnor)
    Get to know him, ask if he wants to chill out with you! Maybe go to the cinema or go for a meal? Make sure to show that you're interests lie in more than just a friendship (if thats what you're after) but dont push anything on him
    thank you for the reply really helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyledbuck)
    thank you for the reply really helps
    No worries, feel free to PM me if you need any more help with it

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 26, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.