Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Gift ideas for girlfriends 21st watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've been with my girlfriend for a year and am at a loss as to what I can get for her 21st.

She likes arts/crafts, music etc. but I'm thinking of what I can get that she'll love and remember as it's such a big milestone. My budget is <>£150.

ReputationRep:
    Oh god...
    Good luck XD

(Original post by pete17)
    I've been with my girlfriend for a year and am at a loss as to what I can get for her 21st.

She likes arts/crafts, music etc. but I'm thinking of what I can get that she'll love and remember as it's such a big milestone. My budget is <>£150.
    Maybe a box of memories and her favourite things, like things that relate to when you first got together. You could write her a letter/memory for her to open everyday for a month or something :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pete17)

£150 look for something well crafted so say somthing artsy in 21ct gold like this
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/21ct-Yello...AAAOSwubRXDg30
    and then a chain to hang it on
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/real-18ct-750-solid-white-gold-box-trace-necklace-chains-14-16-18-20-NEW-/361410983885?var=&hash=item5425c 5f7cd:m:mT0WdBoGcvqTpNwvbSz7MSA
    the chain is a lower purity as it is therefore more study and less likely to break

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 26, 2016
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.