Turn on thread page Beta

Express You Views-will You Meet Your Grade Requirements watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by p8224)
    King's!!

i see u did 6 a-levels..... :eek: :eek: !!!?!?!
    I did the IB, and I took seven class[I didn't mention french].

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwarwick)
    I did the IB, and I took seven class[I didn't mention french].
    ahh..ic..so 3 highers? or 4?

i heard the maths paper was REALLY tough from my friends who did IB. those who were predicted a 7 now think they will get 5....
    your results are coming out soon!! 5th right? GOOD LUCK!!

ReputationRep:
    It is so hard to predict what youve got at a-level! I guess you can look at marks for AS modules and work it how much u needed/how likely it is from there. Again i wouldnt be suprised with anything from AAAC to BBBE! (maths was baaaad)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absolution)
    i don't think i'll meet my BCC because i've messed up a couple of maths papers to take it sown to a D. However i'll most likely get a C or even a B in physics and an A/B in geography, bot forgetting an A in gen studies!

Will i get accepted if i had say... ABD or even ACD, on points it is higher or the same but the offer is just grades and not points. :confused:
    geology right? my friend at liverpool got BBD in her A levels and got on that course (but that was 3 years ago)

edit: and i'm,predicted AAB, offer is CCD (including gen studies) so i'll be really gutted if i didn't get it

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by p8224)
    ahh..ic..so 3 highers? or 4?

i heard the maths paper was REALLY tough from my friends who did IB. those who were predicted a 7 now think they will get 5....
    your results are coming out soon!! 5th right? GOOD LUCK!!
    Originally 5 highs haha, but during my exams I had 3. The math exam wasnt necessarily hard it was just different, I agree with your friends though that I didn't do as well as I expected, and was predicted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PuffDaddy)
    I'm so pleased to have finished my exams, I'm just so bored so I think i'll get some of the books Nottingham recommended.
    Is anyone else slightly worried that they have not met their grade requirements? I know it's probably not the best idea to dwell on it but I just can't help it.
    I need AAA/AABB for economics at Nottingham.
    What do you guys need?
    I need an ABB for KCL, the A must be in English, I think I've more than acheived 320 points but have a terrible fear I didn't quite pull the A in English Lit but fingers crossed anyway

ReputationRep:
    Hmm... I need ABC for Law, Durham and I've got 6 subjects, AS scores all over 92% so I'm quite sure I've made it.

Anyway, if I don't ........ I'll just weep, cry and wail on the phone until they let me in.

ReputationRep:
    not too sure really. Need AAB (A's in maths and physics) to get into york, and I'm predicted AAAB, but it all comes down to my performance in P3, M2 and the physics synoptic paper.

ReputationRep:
    hmm I'm looking for BBC or BAD ( ) for Comp Sci at kent but I think it's unlikely that I'm going to manage that. Mainly because if I get an A it'll be in Maths, and P3 just didn't go well enough. grr. should've retaken P1. I'm also expecting a D in German now, mainly becuase of 40% on the coursework

Oh well, I'll only be ten ucas points off if I miss my offer by one grade, so there's still a chance they'll let me in, particularly if the low grade is in German. Shame my insurance @ UEA is the same offer as firm

(Original post by Soulfish)
    not too sure really. Need AAB (A's in maths and physics) to get into york, and I'm predicted AAAB, but it all comes down to my performance in P3, M2 and the physics synoptic paper.
    You know you want to come to Edinburgh really

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.