Who wants to teach me please I really need help i'm struggling and nobody can help me.
Igcse maths Watch
- Thread Starter
- 25-04-2016 21:25
- 26-04-2016 18:38
What do you need help with?
Here's some tips for your Maths GCSE: All I can say is past paper questions. Only start doing the past paper questions once you are sure you have covered every topic.
- Work through the ExamSolutions videos if you ever feel you feel like you are stuck on any section
- Feel free to post in the TSR GCSE Maths Forum if you are unsure about something (make sure provide the question and what you have already done)
- Do every single past paper
- Mark your papers and see where you have gone wrong
- Look to do IGCSE papers once you have done all of the GCSE ones
Check out these awesome revision tips by a fellow TSR user.
If you need any help TSR is a great platform to ask on.
Hope this helps.