I had sex with my bfs friends...

Announcements Posted on
TSR looking different to you this week? Find out why here. 02-12-2016

So kay, my bf is such a cactus.He cheats on me so many times but yet still I don't have the mind to leave him. But He didn't do anything when I told that his friends were trying to misbehave with me and touch me inappropriately and yeah the other day it went too far, and so did I if I was honest and I had sex with them...now i feel bad and want to tell my bf but I don't at the same time. One of them tells me if I don't have sex with him again he will go and tell my bf..
    Idk if I should tell him first or not.

(I'm 22)

Figure out what you want. If you tell him its probable you will split anyway. If you dont tell him it will get out anyway. Up to you how you wnat him to find out.

ReputationRep:
    Never knew a cactus could cheat... or make friends...

Anyway, OP lol you should've left him not go bang his friends...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So kay, my bf is such a cactus.He cheats on me so many times but yet still I don't have the mind to leave him. But He didn't do anything when I told that his friends were trying to misbehave with me and touch me inappropriately and yeah the other day it went too far, and so did I if I was honest and I had sex with them...now i feel bad and want to tell my bf but I don't at the same time. One of them tells me if I don't have sex with him again he will go and tell my bf..

(I'm 22)
    2/10

ReputationRep:
    Just because he did it first doesn't make it any less reprehensible. I think you two should split, you clearly have no respect for each other.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like something you would expect to see on Jeremy Kyle.

ReputationRep:
    Clearly neither of you have feelings for each other anymore, maybe it's time for a fresh start.

ReputationRep:
    So kay, my bf is such a cactus.
    :rofl:

srsly tho cheating instead of just leaving makes no rational sense whatsoever

ReputationRep:
    This is screwed up in every way :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Best friend goals. :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FROsReIvO8

ReputationRep:

(I'm 22)
    a cactus?? generally i hear ppl say things like potato

oops looks like someone has no willpower to leave

also are you really bf and gf if you keep cheating on each other?

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

OP, stop it plas xD

just break it off, there is no longer a realtionship between you two

ReputationRep:
    You're with a guy you don't love...

Tell him you cheated and dump him.

ReputationRep:

(I'm 22)
    Had sex with them?
    How many are we talking about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TercioOfParma)
    Just because he did it first doesn't make it any less reprehensible. I think you two should split, you clearly have no respect for each other.
    I 100% agree, it seems like you guys have quite a toxic relationship (obvs i dont know the deets of your relationship so i shouldnt judge hence the word "seem"). It sounds like you guys would be more suited to other people

(Original post by ODES_PDES)
    Had sex with them?
    How many are we talking about?
    Two.

ReputationRep:
    Ngl but you should end the relationship tbh

ReputationRep:
    what do you mean by them as in more than one at the same time?

What is happening to the generation of today? What a shame.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 26, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.