Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    *!&@?%^ hate life right now.

I am predicted A's and A*'s in GCSE's (next month) but cant stop getting distracted when revising. Its depressing me so much! I haven't revised in months so will probably fail all my gcses

How to concentrate?

Also life = ******** and boring. And coming to realise world is a fake democracy, politicians there to give us the illusion of choice. Ahh its all balls

sorry random post

ReputationRep:
    Same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snake_God)

I am predicted A's and A*'s in GCSE's (next month) but cant stop getting distracted when revising. Its depressing me so much! I haven't revised in months so will probably fail all my gcses

How to concentrate?

Also life = ******** and boring. And coming to realise world is a fake democracy, politicians there to give us the illusion of choice. Ahh its all balls
    Well it is not all that bad.
    You have a cool avatar!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ODES_PDES)
    Well it is not all that bad.
    You have a cool avatar!
    lol, youre funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snake_God)

How to concentrate?

sorry random post
    I know? I keep procrastinating over revising for my GCSE's and the next day I regret it and PROCRASTINATE MORE UGH

ReputationRep:
    We don't choose policies and laws. We choose people to do what they want with them.
    Why can't there be just a single good person out there in the world that actually helps the world.
    You can forget about the past (if you like time linear) and forge a path to a sustainable future but nobody can do.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    dont think anything else is relevant except your exams.
    You cna have an exciting life and gain an understanding of world politics after, but for now go to bed and think about what study you will do tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    I like it when you pretentious people always start your poorly constructed rants bragging about your achievements.

"Oh my life is so bad, I have a conditional to Oxford"
    "Oh my life is so bad, I'm predicted 89 A* and 3 A's"
    "Oh my life is so bad, i Only have £500,000 in my account"

Oh Give me a break

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.