Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Just wondering if I could have some advice and opinions, me and my boyfriend have been together a year and a half now, when we were seeing eachother (just before we got in a relationship) he had gone off with another girl when he was drunk and they obviously done stuff, people told me and I questioned him and he denied it, it wasn't till about 3 weeks after it happened (by this time we were in a relationship) that he admitted it to me, we were extremely close when he got off with the other girl, it's not just like we had only met each other a few times. Anyway he knows I absolutely hate this girl as I haven't trusted him since, we were meant to be going to abroad this year but it never got round to booking it so his uncle invited him and his mates on holiday to ayia Napa to go to the bars and clubs etc...his uncle is extremely young and is into girls just as much as any single teenage boy is, the other friends he is taking are also like that and will be looking to get laid...I'm so worried he's going to cheat on me due to alcohol and peer pressure, do I have a right to be??? He also never invited me which I find strange as we do everything together .. He is 18

ReputationRep:
    Don't trust him.

ReputationRep:
    Why have you been with him for a year and a half if you dont trust him...

He cheated on you... why are you still with him? And what makes you think he wont do it again .-.

ReputationRep:
    Get over your insecurities and dump him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    He cheated on you... why are you still with him? And what makes you think he wont do it again .-.
    He didn't cheat on her, they weren't together

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darien91)
    He didn't cheat on her, they weren't together
    This.
    And he even admitted to you.

Personally I wouldnt trust him OP.
    Why be in a relationship with someone if you are going to exclude them?

ReputationRep:
    he's hardly going to take you on a lads holiday, either he'd be left out looking after you in which case he may as well not go or yo will be left out

if you can't trust him end it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Just wondering if I could have some advice and opinions, me and my boyfriend have been together a year and a half now, when we were seeing eachother (just before we got in a relationship) he had gone off with another girl when he was drunk and they obviously done stuff, people told me and I questioned him and he denied it, it wasn't till about 3 weeks after it happened (by this time we were in a relationship) that he admitted it to me, we were extremely close when he got off with the other girl, it's not just like we had only met each other a few times. Anyway he knows I absolutely hate this girl as I haven't trusted him since, we were meant to be going to abroad this year but it never got round to booking it so his uncle invited him and his mates on holiday to ayia Napa to go to the bars and clubs etc...his uncle is extremely young and is into girls just as much as any single teenage boy is, the other friends he is taking are also like that and will be looking to get laid...I'm so worried he's going to cheat on me due to alcohol and peer pressure, do I have a right to be??? He also never invited me which I find strange as we do everything together .. He is 18
    This is the main bit that stuck with me.

Honestly, take my opinion with a pinch of salt but majority of relationships where people are younger than 20 always break up due to the couple as individuals changing and growing drastically as a person since they are relatively young such that they aren't the same person they were couple years back. Hence, why its important that people find themselves as a person before they get into a relationship & those that do last are where people are 20+ years old minimum.

ReputationRep:
    If you don't trust him (and you don't - rightly so) then get rid. Why put yourself through the anguish?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.