The rise of Trump is good for conservatives in the U.S.

Watch
username2228735
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
http://capx.co/republicans-are-people-too/

(Original post by Cap X)
challenging the well-entrenched caricature of Republicans as ‘uncaring’ and the party’s unfavourable associations with money, power and privilege. Those young Republicans, who have only known bust rather than boom, are much more sympathetic to the issue of inequality and crony capitalism than older Republicans even if they are unconvinced by the left’s response to it.
Regardless of the outcome, I do think that we will see a shift in the Republican Party's goals and strategies in the next few decades.
DanteTheDoorKnob
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If this clown wins i'm moving to China to support the CCP as the last defense of civilisation.
emobambam
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob)
If this clown wins i'm moving to China to support the CCP as the last defense of civilisation.
and who do you think the Republican Party should nominate,Ted Cruz? The bible thumper wasn't even born in the United States
The_Last_Melon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Enjoy seeing children dying on the pavement with nobody helping cause they're scared they'll catch a cold.
DanteTheDoorKnob
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by emobambam)
and who do you think the Republican Party should nominate,Ted Cruz? The bible thumper wasn't even born in the United States
Bloody Canadian. Rubio + Kasich is about as sound you will get.

Still struggling to understand how the most powerful country in the world can have so many stupid people.
DanteTheDoorKnob
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by The_Last_Melon)
Enjoy seeing children dying on the pavement with nobody helping cause they're scared they'll catch a cold.
I never said they were moral, they aren't morons though.
The_Last_Melon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I never said they were moral, they aren't morons though.
Everyone's a moron, moron.
DanteTheDoorKnob
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Everyone's a moron, moron.
Not the CCP, or most of Europe, or Singapore or anywhere really.

Come to think of it the only place with genuine stupid leadership appears to be the US. The rest are just petty disagreements.
M14B
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aceadria)
http://capx.co/republicans-are-people-too/

Regardless of the outcome, I do think that we will see a shift in the Republican Party's goals and strategies in the next few decades.
Definitely!
emobambam
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Bloody Canadian. Rubio + Kasich is about as sound you will get.

Still struggling to understand how the most powerful country in the world can have so many stupid people.
I agree. I sometimes get embarrassed at all of the stupidity and immature bullying going on. It seems like the candidates just want to yell names at each other
The_Last_Melon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Come to think of it the only place with genuine stupid leadership appears to be the US. The rest are just petty disagreements.
They don't have stupid leadership. They have leadership which is right for them at the time they require it. You don't seem to realise the suffering Americans go through and the fact that you can't empathise with them and figure out why they're doing what they're doing slightly worries me.
DanteTheDoorKnob
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
They don't have stupid leadership. They have leadership which is right for them at the time they require it. You don't seem to realise the suffering Americans go through and the fact that you can't empathise with them and figure out why they're doing what they're doing slightly worries me.
Religious fundamentalism is stupid, it really is. Name me a single European country with an attitude like this. America is a culture of narcissists and histrionics, with a medieval view of religion and a culture of anti-intellectualism that pervades even its universities.

The only thing it has going for it is, ironically science.
anarchism101
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by emobambam)
Of all the things you could attack Cruz for, you go for his birthplace?
sfaraj
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
lets make america great again

oh wait sorry i mean:

lets make america white again :/
Luke Kostanjsek
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

You said that most countries don't have stupid leadership, then decried religious fundamentalism. Which means you'd have to add to your list of countries with stupid leadership, pretty much every middle eastern country, a fair number of asian and african countries and a few of the americas and south american countries.

I'd say it's pretty much just western europe and a smattering of other countries who have reasonably decent politcs
DanteTheDoorKnob
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Luke Kostanjsek)
You said that most countries don't have stupid leadership, then decried religious fundamentalism. Which means you'd have to add to your list of countries with stupid leadership, pretty much every middle eastern country, a fair number of asian and african countries and a few of the americas and south american countries.

I'd say it's pretty much just western europe and a smattering of other countries who have reasonably decent politcs
So I was right

Those aren't countries they're just landmasses with starving people
Luke Kostanjsek
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
So I was right

Those aren't countries they're just landmasses with starving people
I'm not really sure what I'm meant to say to that, other than they are in fact considered countries by pretty much everybody.
emobambam
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by anarchism101)
Of all the things you could attack Cruz for, you go for his birthplace?
I guess the main point is in the Constitution it says that to be president of the United States you have to be born in the United States.
skunkboy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's also good for other countries. Uncle Sam will stop being the World Security Guard & let other countries defend themselves ( if no protection money).

It's the right time for those countries to make their own weapons of mass destruction. I like this Trump's foreign policy. It supports more equality.

Trump should be the next US president. :-)

Name:  1461795104500.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  32.1 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile
Start the Fire
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
lol at these butthurt losers saying they'll move if Trump wins
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (63)
12.3%
Virtual campus tours/open days (120)
23.44%
Live streaming events (46)
8.98%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (50)
9.77%
A uni comparison tool (119)
23.24%
An in-person event when available (114)
22.27%