What title should I do my A2 History coursework on?

Watch
finn61
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I am doing AS history (well it's.a full A-level now so not really AS) and I am studying German Unification and Gladstone/ Disraeli.

I have to choose a title by yesterday so I'm already late, I was either thinking:

1) Was there any revolutionary potential in the Labour Party? (Can't find much on this).
2) Something on Stresemann/ Weimar Republic.
3) Ireland (not sure if I can do this though)?

Do any of you have any suggestions, I really don't want to be doing this course work but I have to and I need a topic that has strong opposing views and a good topic of discussion,

Any help is appreciated.
She-Ra
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by finn61)
I am doing AS history (well it's.a full A-level now so not really AS) and I am studying German Unification and Gladstone/ Disraeli.

I have to choose a title by yesterday so I'm already late, I was either thinking:

1) Was there any revolutionary potential in the Labour Party? (Can't find much on this).
2) Something on Stresemann/ Weimar Republic.
3) Ireland (not sure if I can do this though)?

Do any of you have any suggestions, I really don't want to be doing this course work but I have to and I need a topic that has strong opposing views and a good topic of discussion,

Any help is appreciated.
I've moved this to the History forum for you Good luck with it.

There should be lots on the Wiemar Republic....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (83)
26.18%
England (108)
34.07%
Belgium (27)
8.52%
Germany (38)
11.99%
Spain (5)
1.58%