Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I went into subway and the asian woman behind the counter served me then just said something which i could hear so asked her to repeat. She said 'are you not feeling well'. I couldnt think of anything to say so just replied 'im a bit tired'. She didnt make much eye contact and i didnt know her, though ive been in that subway a few times before. Ive been stuck in the house studying all afternoon but i put a bit of make up on to go outside lol. It was just a weird thing to ask me even if i did look ill lol. Why would someone ask this?
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    Maybe eating at Subway is affecting your health. Cutting out fast food is never a bad thing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I went into subway and the asian woman behind the counter served me then just said something which i could hear so asked her to repeat. She said 'are you not feeling well'. I couldnt think of anything to say so just replied 'im a bit tired'. She didnt make much eye contact and i didnt know her, though ive been in that subway a few times before. Ive been stuck in the house studying all afternoon but i put a bit of make up on to go outside lol. It was just a weird thing to ask me even if i did look ill lol. Why would someone ask this?
    Maybe she was one of those nice ladies that offered a kind word to her customers? Maybe she was concerned about you? Could be.

(Original post by kalclash)
    Maybe eating at Subway is affecting your health. Cutting out fast food is never a bad thing...
    Whats wrong with chicken and some salad on brown bread?

ReputationRep:
    I was literally about to leave for subway and you made my self-concious now xD no joke lol

On a side not, I dont think she meant anything other than small talk xD

ReputationRep:
    Pretty obvious to anyone but a simpleton that this asian lady has photographic memory and served you in the 23rd of January this year. The discrepancies between the two orders (You had 1ml) less sauce this time prompted her to ask you if you are not feeling well

hth

ReputationRep:
    Whats wrong with chicken and some salad on brown bread?
    All I get is just lettuce.

Thats it lol

(Original post by ripjonsnow)
    All I get is just lettuce.

Thats it lol
    Honestly, how come :/. Bet they still charge you £3.50!

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, how come :/. Bet they still charge you £3.50!
    Im vegetarian, less options for me.

In depth I just have lettuce cheese and jalepenos. and some sauces.

Yeah, but I prefer peasants making my food for me.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you just looked like you were dead on your feet.

(Original post by dean01234)
    Maybe you just looked like you were dead on your feet.
    Theres probably so much truth to that!

Im vegetarian, less options for me.

In depth I just have lettuce cheese and jalepenos. and some sauces.

Yeah, but I prefer peasants making my food for me.
    Oh right, well thats a little more variety.

Also good on you for being vegetarian I wanted to but was scared of leaving meats/protein as i tend to feel ill when i mess with my diet. Its just about getting into new habits i guess.

I was literally about to leave for subway and you made my self-concious now xD no joke lol

On a side not, I dont think she meant anything other than small talk xD
    You'l be fine, just wear some blusher.

ReputationRep:
    You'l be fine, just wear some blusher.
    im a guy lol

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.