Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey I've just firmed psychology at Sunderland for 2016 entry, was wondering who else is going and whether they're doing the summer school!

ReputationRep:
    I have too!
    And I have also applied for the summer school, waiting to hear back from them

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I am a former graduate of psychology at Sunderland University. I've never heard of a summer school. Is this new?

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Yeah, as far as I know, it's only been going a few years.

Can I ask what you thought of the course and how you got on? x

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I loved undergraduate psychology and I did really well. Ended up with a first class honours degree. You learn about the scientific method and critical thinking skills so it is nothing like A level. Who is the lecturer of the summer school?

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Sunderland Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

Scape Student Living

Scape Student Living

"Brand new super studios at Scape Shoreditch, three minutes away from Old Street station!"

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Sunderland ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Sunderland applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.