The Student Room Group

Course Eligibility

I am currently in my 3rd year studying forensic psychology (undergraduate).

I am interested in studying a postgraduate course, but not in the field of psychology. I am particularly interested in a business management Msc.

However, I am unsure if I am eligible. If I am continuing with education but I am studying a completely different course from my undergraduate degree, am I still eligible for the postgraduate loan?

Thanks.
Original post by Saffron212
I am currently in my 3rd year studying forensic psychology (undergraduate).

I am interested in studying a postgraduate course, but not in the field of psychology. I am particularly interested in a business management Msc.

However, I am unsure if I am eligible. If I am continuing with education but I am studying a completely different course from my undergraduate degree, am I still eligible for the postgraduate loan?

Thanks.

There are no requirements for the masters course to be a continuation of your current studies. As long as it is a masters course, you meet the residence requirements and the university is recognised (and accepts you onto the course!) then you're eligible for the new loan.
Original post by PQ
There are no requirements for the masters course to be a continuation of your current studies. As long as it is a masters course, you meet the residence requirements and the university is recognised (and accepts you onto the course!) then you're eligible for the new loan.

Hi

There aren’t any restrictions on the subjects you can study, so you’d be able to get a Postgraduate Loan for a Business Management MSc.
Laura
Reply 3
Original post by Laura SFE
Hi

There aren’t any restrictions on the subjects you can study, so you’d be able to get a Postgraduate Loan for a Business Management MSc.
Laura

Ok thank you. That is great news.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending