how do you meet your bf's friends? Watch

aliceronson
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
my bf and i have been going out for just less than 3 months, and we live 2 hours apart. i haven't met his friends yet and he hasn't met mine. I'm just wondering how do you like do it? i think it's difficult as when we see each other we just want to spend time with each other. do you ask if they want to meet your friends or something? i sound really stupid sorry, but any answers would be appreciated x
Anonymous #1
Report 3 years ago
when my bf told his friends about me his best friend asked if we could double date and i turned it down myself because i was shy but it was nice that he asked. i guess it helps when you have other friends who are couples because they're usually interested in meeting other couples. his friends who are single/dont have gfs haven't asked to meet up so yea you should look out for other couples that he's friends with or you're friends with
stargirl63
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Usually there would be situations when you would meet them e.g. during a friends birthday,during his birthday, drinks out etc. If you do visit each other and only want to spend time together,then cool, but there may be a time when his friends have asked him to go out somewhere and you can just ask him if he minds if you come along too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (24)
68.57%
No I haven't decided yet (5)
14.29%
Yes but I might change my mind (6)
17.14%

Watched Threads