Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Game of thrones and the migrant crisis. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Basically the migrants are like the wildlings and we are the people south of the wall telling them to **** off because **** them, they can die as they want. The war is not our problem.
    We've become so spiteful of the wildlings we stabbed Jon Snow for standing up for them.

ReputationRep:
    Let them pass, they mean no harm. Do you know the dangers they are facing? Its better they are on OUR side when the real battle begins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Youngmetro)
    Basically the migrants are like the wildlings and we are the people south of the wall telling them to **** off because **** them, they can die as they want. The war is not our problem.
    We've become so spiteful of the wildlings we stabbed Jon Snow for standing up for them.
    The man who casts the virtue should foot the bill and downsides

Apart from that, i cant tell you why your analogy sucks which i have no doubt it does ( i am familiar with your postings) because I have not watched got

ReputationRep:
    It's because of the migrants that Gendry spent three seasons rowing.

He couldn't get through the EU border.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    The man who casts the virtue should foot the bill and downsides

Apart from that, i cant tell you why your analogy sucks which i have no doubt it does ( i am familiar with your postings) because I have not watched got
    lol, this basically sums you up really, You speak with a lot of confidence on something you have no knowledge over and persist that you are right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ripjonsnow)
    Let them pass, they mean no harm. Do you know the dangers they are facing? Its better they are on OUR side when the real battle begins.
    Precisely, Winter Is Coming and the night is dark and full of terrors.

ReputationRep:
    A more apt analogy would be the migrants mostly consisting of poor people from Essos attracted to the riches of King's Landing with some wildlings genuinely fleeing white walkers thrown in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grand High Witch)
    A more apt analogy would be the migrants mostly consisting of poor people from Essos attracted to the riches of King's Landing, with some wildlings genuinely fleeing white walkers thrown in.
    Essos peeps dont migrate to Kings landing so no that isnt valid

ReputationRep:
    Essos peeps dont migrate to Kings landing so no that isnt valid
    They do. See Shae.

ReputationRep:
    Precisely, Winter Is Coming and the night is dark and full of terrors.
    Melisandres bed is dark and full of terrors

ReputationRep:
    More like when the Mad King (Merkel) opened the gates to the Lannister Army (the migrants) who proceeded to sack and rape their way through the city.

Tad extreme perhaps, but given we're dealing in fantasy anyway...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grand High Witch)
    They do. See Shae.
    She an exception, theres no mass migration

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ripjonsnow)
    Melisandres bed is dark and full of terrors
    Oh lord dont remind me, im scarred for life after that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tengentoppa)
    More like when the Mad King (Merkel) opened the gates to the Lannister Army (the migrants) who proceeded to sack and rape their way through the city.

Tad extreme perhaps, but given we're dealing in fantasy anyway...
    Even this isnt valid ffs

They overthrew a corrupt monarchy. Irony is the lannisters are some of the most richest people around anyway.

ReputationRep:
    The War by the West caused the migrants.

ReputationRep:
    The West causes all the Wars.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HOLA255)
    The West causes all the Wars.
    What is the West?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M14B)
    What is the West?
    USA,UK and Europe. It doesn't include Russia.

ReputationRep:
    lol, this basically sums you up really, You speak with a lot of confidence on something you have no knowledge over and persist that you are right.
    I certintly am not not persisting i am right. Everybody feel free to argue your anology is accurate. I have a lot of knowledge about you as poster and your opinions, your poor logic and reasoning skills. Its more than enough reason to doubt your future postings

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    I certintly am not not persisting i am right. Everybody feel free to argue your anology is accurate. I have a lot of knowledge about you as poster and your opinions, your poor logic and reasoning skills. Its more than enough reason to doubt your future postings
    My poor logic and reasoning skills? I argue with you and you leave it unanswered because you had nothing to say.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.