Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    those who ran for democrat candidate.
    In terms of ability Clark seemed fantastically qualified as ive said before. Other than him though im not sure in terms of ability, but i think charisma and eloquence would probably be more important characteristics in a battle against Bush(who wouldnt be in office if it were determined on pure ability after all)

ReputationRep:
    i don't think that bush open attitude is such a help, with his texan drawl he does sound like an idiot (not saying he is though from what i read in micheal moore his IQ is round 89 which is pretty low especially if your in control of the world largest nuclear arsenal)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    i don't think that bush open attitude is such a help, with his texan drawl he does sound like an idiot (not saying he is though from what i read in micheal moore his IQ is round 89 which is pretty low especially if your in control of the world largest nuclear arsenal)
    He does have charm though, and if eloquence and intelligence were overriding qualities sought in american politicians California would have a lot to answer for.

ReputationRep:
    i don't think that bush open attitude is such a help, with his texan drawl he does sound like an idiot
    what part of the world are you from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WildAmerican)
    You can say the exact same thing about jewish media propaganda. You all here seem to be brainwashed by it. Stop being puppets lead by jewish strings, turn the telly off for starters.
    Entire threads with good posts get deleted, but somehow this racist is left to atack minorities.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonatan)
    Entire threads with good posts get deleted, but somehow this racist is left to atack minorities.
    Yes this is something im curious about as well, ive reported him several times.

ReputationRep:
    Kerry not being in the spotlight as actually helping his campaign, its when he starts to lead in the polls or, election time nears and ppl start questioning his real abilities as a president then things will get tricky for him. John Kerry - because there are two positions for every issue
    There are 2 positions on each issue and Kerry has taken each side of almost every issue:

He voted for the patriot act and now he is against it

In the 1st democrat debate, he said he supported Bush's efforts to remove Saddam, then he said he only voted to threaten the use of force. Now he is the anti-war candidate. He also took similar positions regarding the Gulf War

He is on record as saying that he, along with other Democrats, worked on eliminating the marriage penalty for the middle-class, but a few years ago, Kerry voted against eliminating this tax for married couples with combined incomes of $50,000 or less.

Affirmative Action? Double Taxation Of Dividends? Gay mariage? No Child Left Behind? Death Penalty For Terrorists? The North American Free Trade Agreement? Raising Taxes During Economic Downturn? Raising the gas (petrol to you) tax? Funding For Our Troops In Iraq? At one point of another, he has supported and been against these issues.

ReputationRep:
    what part of the world are you from?
    Europe or to be more specific Britain u?

ReputationRep:
    I agree. While this is amusing, and George Bush should be ridiculed in every conceivable medium and manner. This isnt the place for it really

ReputationRep:
    Europe or to be more specific Britain u?
    France.what part of Britain?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Made in the USA)
    There are 2 positions on each issue and Kerry has taken each side of almost every issue:

He voted for the patriot act and now he is against it

In the 1st democrat debate, he said he supported Bush's efforts to remove Saddam, then he said he only voted to threaten the use of force. Now he is the anti-war candidate. He also took similar positions regarding the Gulf War

He is on record as saying that he, along with other Democrats, worked on eliminating the marriage penalty for the middle-class, but a few years ago, Kerry voted against eliminating this tax for married couples with combined incomes of $50,000 or less.

Affirmative Action? Double Taxation Of Dividends? Gay mariage? No Child Left Behind? Death Penalty For Terrorists? The North American Free Trade Agreement? Raising Taxes During Economic Downturn? Raising the gas (petrol to you) tax? Funding For Our Troops In Iraq? At one point of another, he has supported and been against these issues.
    speaking from the perspective of a European, i also find it amusing to find European populations overwhelmingly support Kerry, when he holds the same views in regard to the role of the US in the UN, NATO and the Israeli position.

ReputationRep:
    speaking from the perspective of a European, i also find it amusing to find European populations overwhelmingly support Kerry, when he holds the same views in regard to the role of the US in the UN, NATO and the Israeli position.
    The hatred of the Bush regime is almost religious. No doubt should Kerry be elected, any policy of his will be covered with pro Democratic blinkers by the liberal press - regardless of how similiar it is to anything put forward by the republicans.

ReputationRep:
    France.what part of Britain?
    London but i'm not saying any more you could be a net pervert. Where about's in france i'm half french and my mother's family comes from near Avignon.

ReputationRep:
    London but i'm not saying any more you could be a net pervert. Where about's in france i'm half french and my mother's family comes from near Avignon.
    lol I some how don't think vienna is a "net pervet" but you never know.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    i was only kidding lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    Ive always suspected shes John Ashcroft in disguise

ReputationRep:
    jeez, you must have a really stupid sounding accent then. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    jeez, you must have a really stupid sounding accent then. :rolleyes:
    Ive been waiting 18 hours for you to make that point!!!

ReputationRep:
    lol maybe i shouldn't mention the fact that i lived for 2 years in australia haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    Ive been waiting 18 hours for you to make that point!!!
    hehe, i cant help it if he puts it on a plate for me.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.