Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

George Bush's C.V watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    speaking from the perspective of a European, i also find it amusing to find European populations overwhelmingly support Kerry, when he holds the same views in regard to the role of the US in the UN, NATO and the Israeli position.
    His domestic policies are going to be different than those of Bush (higher taxes and bigger government), but his foreign policy will likely be pretty much the same, so Europe won't notice much of a difference if he gets elected.
    I'm not sure which I find more amusing:

1) Seeing the support of Kerry in Europe despite not really knowing what his views are.

2)Seeing such an intense disliking for Bush in European populations that don't know what his views/policies are (except for those policies concerning Iraq).

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.