Manisha14
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Do I choose to do economics at University of Birmingham or University of Nottingham? (entry requirements are the same) CAN'T DECIDE
ScarletXxXRose
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Nottingham, Definitely!
Rajive
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
What a levels are you doing?
username738914
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Manisha14)
Do I choose to do economics at University of Birmingham or University of Nottingham? (entry requirements are the same) CAN'T DECIDE
Nottingham by a landslide

Posted from TSR Mobile
post-grad-u-ate
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Nottingham in Ningbo China! International Economics and Trade and come back and work on the asian economy at the Bank of England and the Treasury or work for somewhere like Deutsche Bank in Hong Kong!

Cheapest flight is £300 and you might only have to do that again once in 4 years. The accommodation is really cheap and on campus (the pink buildings at the back) and I mean China.. wow, would be such an experience!

RooT_Fifteen
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
By both industry and academic reputation, I am inclined to say Nottingham.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (95)
20.3%
The paper was reasonable (179)
38.25%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.43%
It was TERRIBLE (75)
16.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise