Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Just wondering if there's anyone going to Sparsholt? I'm doing the veterinary nursing sciences, anybody else?

Rachael .

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I'm hopefully going this September. I applied for Bsc Animal Management.

Molly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MollyPayne)
    Hey,

I'm hopefully going this September. I applied for Bsc Animal Management.

Molly
    Hey,

Will you be living in? Guessing we will probably see each other then?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, hopefully going to stay in the Burma Road accommodation. What about you? Yes, I imagine we will.

ReputationRep:
    I'm staying at sparsholt own, lucky me haha, I have a car though so all good. Do you have facebook?

ReputationRep:
    Ah, ok. Might not see you around as much then. Yeah it's better on campus if you have a car to get places.

ReputationRep:
    Just noticed it's deleted my Facebook web address that I added on the end of that message. It's /molly.grace.payne after facebook . Com. Doesn't seem to let me post web links on here haha.

ReputationRep:
    I'll add you on facebook and yeah I'll probably just end up in my room all day haha 😂

ReputationRep:
    I am but doing BSc equine science and living in at sparsholt. Anyone else? Also taking my pony.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm living in for the whole year but am doing veterinary nursing. I wanted to take my pony there but won't have the money haha xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna be doing the animal management BSc too!! Got accommodation for Burma road

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.