I understand that stalking my crush was wrong

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    I only did it because I was too shy to actually ask her out and I thought she was really wonderful. I still do think she is wonderful but I am very very very sorry for stalking her, I know even though I had good itentions it could still make her uncomfortable, making her uncomfortable is the last thing I would ever want to do. Regardless of whether she noticedit or not following her around so much for so long was bad and I shouldn't have done it. I think she is the sweetest nicest most beautiful girl in all of existence and I'm 100% sure no one will ever compare to her in my eyes so maybe she deserves someone better than me who isn't so pathetic and creepy and shy. I hate myself for ruining my chances but that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop dreaming about her. She's my sweetie pie angel princess and even if I mean nothing to her that's fine because it's what I deserve. The only bit that still frustrates me is her ex boyfriend who is evil on my opinion and treated her so badly and never ver ever deserved her to begin with, I know I don't deserve her either but he deserves her even less it just seems so unfair

ReputationRep:
    Fookin hell not you again

ReputationRep:
    Umm do you mean you were caught?

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Is this a confession?

was hoping this would be believeteam22

ReputationRep:
    Omg, I don't usually prescribe this kind of medication but

Find Jesus

Quickly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)
    Is this a confession?
    Haha! I was about to say that too...

ReputationRep:
    i don't understand what you mean

(Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob)

Find Jesus

Quickly
    (Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob)

Find Jesus

Quickly

ReputationRep:
    If you ever call a girl my sweetie pie angel princess you'll get pepper sprayed on the spot

(Original post by Forumaddict)
    I only did it because I was too shy to actually ask her out and I thought she was really wonderful. I still do think she is wonderful but I am very very very sorry for stalking her, I know even though I had good itentions it could still make her uncomfortable, making her uncomfortable is the last thing I would ever want to do. Regardless of whether she noticedit or not following her around so much for so long was bad and I shouldn't have done it. I think she is the sweetest nicest most beautiful girl in all of existence and I'm 100% sure no one will ever compare to her in my eyes so maybe she deserves someone better than me who isn't so pathetic and creepy and shy. I hate myself for ruining my chances but that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop dreaming about her. She's my sweetie pie angel princess and even if I mean nothing to her that's fine because it's what I deserve. The only bit that still frustrates me is her ex boyfriend who is evil on my opinion and treated her so badly and never ver ever deserved her to begin with, I know I don't deserve her either but he deserves her even less it just seems so unfair
    It's not stalking. It's gathering information about your potential partner.

Nothing wrong with that.

I guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When will this end

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darien91)
    If you ever call a girl my sweetie pie angel princess you'll get pepper sprayed on the spot
    But it is how I truley feel

'Sweetie pie angel princess'

Omg.

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    To the OP: At least you get that you were creepy and stalkerish, so you can move on.

Just as a hint: That sweetie-pie angel princess crap, regardless of how you feel, is a pretty creepy and stalkerish thing to say. Keep up stuff like that and you'll end up alone, not because you're shy, but because people are pretty sure you have a lampshade made out of human skin in your living room.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatOldGuy)
    To the OP: At least you get that you were creepy and stalkerish, so you can move on.

Just as a hint: That sweetie-pie angel princess crap, regardless of how you feel, is a pretty creepy and stalkerish thing to say. Keep up stuff like that and you'll end up alone, not because you're shy, but because people are pretty sure you have a lampshade made out of human skin in your living room.
    What's wrong with saying that? It's just a compliment for her because I think very very highly of her, if other people think there's something wrong with it that's their problem. And I will be alone either way now because I don't want to date anyone else ever because she is the only girl I have emotional feelings for and I won't be able to have another crush since no one will ever compare to her

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with saying that? It's just a compliment for her because I think very very highly of her, if other people think there's something wrong with it that's their problem. And I will be alone either way now because I don't want to date anyone else ever because she is the only girl I have emotional feelings for and I won't be able to have another crush since no one will ever compare to her
    You're right, my sweetie-pie angel prince. It is just a compliment and anybody could and should give that compliment out to everyone.

You are a sweetie-pie angel prince for pointing that out to me, my sweetie-pie angel prince. How foolish of me to think this was creepy in any way, shape or form as it clearly is just a compliment. Best of luck to you, my sweetie-pie angel prince. In future, I will definitely not think things like this are creepy.

ReputationRep:
    You disgusting human being. Do you think you are J Cole? To be stalking these hoes.

I never understood what goes through the minds of people like you.. To make it worse, you're preeing her ex boyfriend. She will probably be on him tomorrow, whilst she's in the process of setting up a restraining order against you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatOldGuy)
    You're right, my sweetie-pie angel prince. It is just a compliment and anybody could and should give that compliment out to everyone.

You are a sweetie-pie angel prince for pointing that out to me, my sweetie-pie angel prince. How foolish of me to think this was creepy in any way, shape or form as it clearly is just a compliment. Best of luck to you, my sweetie-pie angel prince. In future, I will definitely not think things like this are creepy.
    It's a special compliment just for her

(Original post by Trapping)

You disgusting human being. Do you think you are J Cole? To be stalking these hoes.

I never understood what goes through the minds of people like you.. To make it worse, you're preeing her ex boyfriend. She will probably be on him tomorrow, whilst she's in the process of setting up a restraining order against you.
    She won't go back to him ever because he treated her like dirt and I hate him for it

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 28, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.