Electronic society Watch

lahmejacks
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Those with a love of electronic music - be it uplifting trance, Dutch house or UK Garage☺️☺️ I'm a huge follower of all things electronic, I was raised on it and have produced since the age of 1O. What are your favourite genres? Specific or non specific. My all time favourite electronic genres are Dutch House, Big Room, Chillwave, Uplifting trance - at the moment I'm really into Big a Room and Tropical house.

Do you agree with the acronym 'EDM'? Or think it's just a tag for people with knowledge of one song to cling to?

Who are your favourite artists? My current ones are Martin Garrix and Jay Hardway.

Raveeeeee🙌🏼

Posted from TSR Mobile
IcEmAn911
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I love all things Trance such as Progressive Trance, Uplifting Trance, Banging Trance, Psy-Trance and Classic Trance.

As well as Trance I also enjoy a bit of Techno as I find that it can blend in quite well with Progressive Trance With the term 'EDM' it's one of the terms I hate a lot especially when it's usually associated with big room cheese like Hardwell, Tiesto, Sander van Doorn, Armin van Buuren etc and is loved by the cool kids these days. This to me is actually not such a bad thing especially when I go to trance events and people are usually in their late 20's, 30's, 40's and 50's who have listened to trance since the early 90's and 2000's.

My favourite artists at the moment are Solarstone, Aly & Fila and John O'Callaghan. I also like Gareth Emery even though he's gone a bit EDMish, but I'll always respect the fact that he came from a trance background and he'll always play a bit of classic trance (usually towards the end of his sets).
Trillher
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Practically the only true "Electronic" song I listen to
Sanjay.46
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by lahmejacks)
Those with a love of electronic music - be it uplifting trance, Dutch house or UK Garage☺️☺️ I'm a huge follower of all things electronic, I was raised on it and have produced since the age of 1O. What are your favourite genres? Specific or non specific. My all time favourite electronic genres are Dutch House, Big Room, Chillwave, Uplifting trance - at the moment I'm really into Big a Room and Tropical house.

Do you agree with the acronym 'EDM'? Or think it's just a tag for people with knowledge of one song to cling to?

Who are your favourite artists? My current ones are Martin Garrix and Jay Hardway.

Raveeeeee🙌🏼

Posted from TSR Mobile
(Original post by IcEmAn911)
I love all things Trance such as Progressive Trance, Uplifting Trance, Banging Trance, Psy-Trance and Classic Trance.

As well as Trance I also enjoy a bit of Techno as I find that it can blend in quite well with Progressive Trance With the term 'EDM' it's one of the terms I hate a lot especially when it's usually associated with big room cheese like Hardwell, Tiesto, Sander van Doorn, Armin van Buuren etc and is loved by the cool kids these days. This to me is actually not such a bad thing especially when I go to trance events and people are usually in their late 20's, 30's, 40's and 50's who have listened to trance since the early 90's and 2000's.

My favourite artists at the moment are Solarstone, Aly & Fila and John O'Callaghan. I also like Gareth Emery even though he's gone a bit EDMish, but I'll always respect the fact that he came from a trance background and he'll always play a bit of classic trance (usually towards the end of his sets).
Why don't you listen to RUSSIAN HARDBASS..... it's way more crazier than martin garrix.....but martin is also awesome
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (129)
27.74%
1 (69)
14.84%
2 (72)
15.48%
3 (74)
15.91%
4 (37)
7.96%
5 (30)
6.45%
6 (17)
3.66%
7+ (37)
7.96%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise