Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Have you had/do you have hallucinations? watch

ReputationRep:
    Or just see things in the corner of your eyes etc...

I often see things, not vividly, but for example at about 5:36am this morning I was in my living room when I see this large, grey, humanoid figure in the corner of my eye, as soon as I looked directly at where I'd thought I'd saw whatever it was, there was nothing there...

Another example, is that a couple of times tonight I've seen a slice of bread on my desk next to me, but when I look properly at where it was there's nothing there...

So yeah, anyone else get this? If so, what do you see?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)

I often see things, not vividly, but for example at about 5:36am this morning I was in my living room when I see this large, grey, humanoid figure in the corner of my eye, as soon as I looked directly at where I'd thought I'd saw whatever it was, there was nothing there...

Another example, is that a couple of times tonight I've seen a slice of bread on my desk next to me, but when I look properly at where it was there's nothing there...

Come off the pipe.

ReputationRep:

These are technically hallucinations since you're seeing something that isn't there but it's something completely normal. We see things out of the corners of our eyes or we'll imagine something's there. Our brain fills in blank spots and sometimes it can get really weird.

ReputationRep:

A slice of bread?! :laugh:

ReputationRep:

Whos your connect? sounds like hes selling you that dirty buj

ReputationRep:
    This morning I was watching a video and the womans face popped out of the screen....then I fell asleep. Is that an hallucination?

Anyway, I need more sleep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M14B)
    Come off the pipe.
    NEVER! :run:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Only at night. Always been the case, always just before I fall asleep, nice eh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GiyasU)
    Whos your connect? sounds like hes selling you that dirty buj
    She seems trust worthy enough... :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    This morning I was watching a video and the womans face popped out of the screen....then I fell asleep. Is that an hallucination?

Anyway, I need more sleep.
    Yes and yes, don't we all... :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Yes and yes, don't we all... :sigh:
    I won't be getting much sleep tonight either, I hate life.

ReputationRep:
    I won't be getting much sleep tonight either, I hate life.
    Think on the bright side, you get to read yet more of my jokes on the Insomnia forum! :woo:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ...yeah, sorry...

ReputationRep:
    Think on the bright side, you get to read yet more of my jokes on the Insomnia forum! :woo:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ...yeah, sorry...
    Tbh you're really funny so I don't mind it
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Tbh you're really funny so I don't mind it
    Thanks , your really funny too, except when you post pictures of food when I haven't eaten for two days :bawling:...

ReputationRep:
    Thanks , your really funny too, except when you post pictures of food when I haven't eaten for two days :bawling:...
    I'm deeply sorry.

ReputationRep:
    I'm deeply sorry.
    Your apology is being processed at Lemon Feelings HQ, you will receive a letter in a few days detailing your results, you will also receive a pass or fail, pass being apology accepted and fail being apology not accepted.
    If you fail you will be left with two options, retry by making another apology, or, take a course on etiquette at the HQ .

Yours sincerely
    Deputy Director of Youth Mental Health Support Angela Sourface

ReputationRep:
    Your apology is being processed at Lemon Feelings HQ, you will receive a letter in a few days detailing your results, you will also receive a pass or fail, pass being apology accepted and fail being apology not accepted.
    If you fail you will be left with two options, retry by making another apology, or, take a course on etiquette at the HQ .

Yours sincerely
    Deputy Director of Youth Mental Health Support Angela Sourface
    This is actually the cutest thing in the world

ReputationRep:
    This is actually the cutest thing in the world
    It isn't supposed to be cute! :mad: It's supposed to be stern but fair...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    I hallucinated a lot a few hours ago; I've been awake for over 40 hours.

And I still can't sleep.
    Go to the doctors

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 27, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.