Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Do you find that cutting a sandwich into two or four or triangles makes it taste better depending on the filling?

Like I find peanut butter sandwiches taste better cut into 4 squares, jam sandwiches taste better cut in half and beef sandwiches taste better cut into two triangles. So the filling should decide how you cut your sandwich?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alfed)
    Do you find that cutting a sandwich into two or four or triangles makes it taste better depending on the filling?

Like I find peanut butter sandwiches taste better cut into 4 squares, jam sandwiches taste better cut in half and beef sandwiches taste better cut into two triangles. So the filling should decide how you cut your sandwich?
    I never cut sandwiches.

ReputationRep:
    I personally won't touch a ham sandwich unless it's cut into a rhombus.

ReputationRep:
    My mother used to make the most awful tuna sandwiches.

I used to feed it to the pigeons but they wouldn't touch it unless it was in pentagons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M14B)
    I never cut sandwiches.
    Oh man you are really missing out on something special, try it next time you have one and experiment with different cuts for different filling, I promise your sandwich experience will be much more enjoyable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alfed)
    Oh man you are really missing out on something special, try it next time you have one and experiment with different cuts for different filling, I promise your sandwich experience will be much more enjoyable.
    When I cut it I lose half the filling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheArtofProtest)
    My mother makes the sandwiches.

I just eat them.
    I make my sandwiches when my mother is in bed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M14B)
    When I cut it I lose half the filling
    Don't be daft.

ReputationRep:
    I like my cheese and tomato sandwich to be cut into a right-angle trapezoid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alfed)

RICHARD! :unimpressed:

I will NOT have you telling people in public that you enjoy such lower middle class sandwiches!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TimmonaPortella)
    I personally won't touch a ham sandwich unless it's cut into a rhombus.
    Okay. Here's a smart arse with mathematical terms.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    My dad used to make jigsaw sandwiches.

This is actually true. We used to have to solve them before we could eat them.

ReputationRep:
    they all gonna taste the same, no matter how many squares or in triangles you cut your sandwich in -you gonna have the same taste if its the same filling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hyacinth Bucket)
    RICHARD! :unimpressed:

I will NOT have you telling people in public that you enjoy such lower middle class sandwiches!
    Hyacinth did you get my message? I sent it three week ago.

When I say jam, I mean strawberry preserve bought from a garden center. So that is upper middle class. I also bought some lovely flowers for you and the garden Hyacinth. Does this please you?

ReputationRep:
    Sandwiches always taste better when they're cut into triangles. :yep: I like that you can easily eat the corners without getting filling on your face.

ReputationRep:
    Lol at this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alfed)
    Hyacinth did you get my message? I sent it three week ago.

When I say jam, I mean strawberry preserve bought from a garden center. So that is upper middle class. I also bought some lovely flowers for you and the garden Hyacinth. Does this please you?
    I did but I am afraid that I do NOT reply to such intrusive questions such as the ones you asked
    We may be husband and wife, but I feel such intimacy to be highly unnatural at our age.

Ohhhhhhh how lovely!
    Yes indeed, one feels a sense of duty to be pleased when one's husband does something so pleasing!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.