Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Well, I'm an oversea student from China. This year (september) i may enter university of kent in canterbury. I wanna make some friends on the internet before i go to British and learn somthing about culture,schools and climate there. My mother language isn't English please forgive me. Well if you also intersted in China or cg or video editing or photograph, contect my plz XDSKYPE:znjiao

    Name:  small.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  403.2 KB

    A photo was tooken rencently in BeijingXD
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.