Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    Due to unexpected circumstances I am currently living with my parents, but I am over 25 and have 2 young children. I personally consider myself and my children as our own household. Am I right in thinking that because I am over 25 I considered independent and do not need to declare my parents income?

    Also, at the moment I am staying with my parents although I consider myself homeless with the local council and am hoping to be offered social housing soon. This may or may not be before the start of my course. When I apply do I put living with parents even though I expect this to change and I am "independent"?

    And finally,what is the final deadline to apply to be sure of funding at the start of the course?

    Thank you
What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.