The Student Room Group

Classics OCR 2016 exam revision - Comic drama

Hey guys, this thread is for any one studying the above exam.Please feel free to ask questions and post revision tips! :smile:
Original post by HomeBehindTheSun
Hey guys, this thread is for any one studying the above exam.Please feel free to ask questions and post revision tips! :smile:

@Fox Corner
Original post by HomeBehindTheSun

Hi there! I added this thread to the A Level Exam Thread Directory (which you can find here). Use it to find other exam discussion threads and let me know if there's any I've missed out and I'll add them in
Does anyone have predictions? I've figured out that the passages have to be Lysistrata and The Swaggering Soldier because it needs to be accessible to people retaking the exam from last year. I'm also certain that one of the non-passage 25 markers will allow people to use other plays they've studied, rather than focusing on just the passage plays and either the brothers menaechmus or clouds.
Reply 4
No predictions but any theme ideas too that I can revise off? I'm finding it hard to think of essay type themes.. Slaves maybe, or women?

Quick Reply