Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter


    I posted this in another section and I didn't get a reply so I am guessing that it should be posted here?

    I am looking at commencing a second degree starting 2016 or 2017. I was wondering if the new 19+ learner loans cover HE as it states level 6. Additionally, I would like to know the eligibility criteria and how much one will be able to borrow?



    Posted from TSR Mobile
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.