Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    recently me and my friends have started to vape because its cool to vape together but my parents found my pen and threw it away i hate them but i want to vape with my friends because its cool what do i do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FurryBoy23)
    recently me and my friends have started to vape because its cool to vape together but my parents found my pen and threw it away i hate them but i want to vape with my friends because its cool what do i do
    Depends on your age:

< 18 - Do as you're told

> 18 - Do whatever you want

ReputationRep:
    I suggest watching some 80's action movies and doing some weights. Your parents will be relieved it was just a phase.

ReputationRep:
    recently me and my friends have started to vape because its cool to vape
    No it definitely isn't. Vapers just look like a bunch of sissies who are too scared for the real thing. They always pull weird weird faces when vaping, too.

You may aswell be smoking shisha like the teenage girls.

ReputationRep:
    Buy cigarettes. They will soon clamour for you to go back to vaping assuming their brains are not made from faeces

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    No it definitely isn't. Vapers just look like a bunch of sissies who are too scared for the real thing. They always pull weird weird faces when vaping, too.

You may aswell be smoking shisha like the teenage girls.
    TFW you realise they aren't the same thing...

ReputationRep:
    Vaping is for asshats.

ReputationRep:
    As long as your boyfriend agrees with it

It's not cool lmao

ReputationRep:
    I remember when it was cool to play on your Gameboy, cool to go into town with friends, or cool to play Pokémon cards.

How times change.

ReputationRep:

This is as cool as you'll ever be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Depends on your age:

< 18 - Do as you're told

> 18 - Do whatever you want
    If he lives under his parents' roof, irrespective of age, he has to follow their rules.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spv)
    If he lives under his parents' roof, irrespective of age, he has to follow their rules.
    Only within their house imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Only within their house imo
    Ugh, just respect your parents' rules. What's the big deal?
    Parents aren't saying 'no' for the hell of saying it. The reason being it's not good for you- OP just needs to quit whining and accept it!

ReputationRep:
    Cool to vape?
    How?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spv)
    what if he pays the mortgage/utilities etc. and is staying for their convenience and not his.

Someone who vapes thinks vaping is cool though, this is probably not the case, just chucking a hypothetical at you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oilfreak1)
    what if he pays the mortgage/utilities etc. and is staying for their convenience and not his.

Someone who vapes thinks vaping is cool though, this is probably not the case, just chucking a hypothetical at you.
    Then, he's pulling his weight, and can smoke outside the house if he really wants to (have a discussion with parents regarding this)
    At the end of the day, they're still his parents, and he has to respect them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spv)
    Parents aren't saying 'no' for the hell of saying it. The reason being it's not good for you- OP just needs to quit whining and accept it!
    To be honest if your parents are giving you rules on how to conduct yourself outside of their house when you're over 18 you have a pretty dysfunctional relationship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spv)
    The big deal is that as an adult you are capable of and expected to make your own choices.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spv)
    Then, he's pulling his weight, and can smoke outside the house if he really wants to (have a discussion with parents regarding this)
    Telling someone that you're going to be doing something regardless of what they say is not a discussion

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.