Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was set 4x2500 word assignments which are due in April and May. I started working on these roughly 3 weeks ago and I have handed 2 in and am due to hand in my third today/tomorrow, then I will be going straight on to do the fourth one.

On top of this, I was given ext circs for two assignments that I couldn't finish last December as I suffered a bad injury - I still wasn't able to complete them within the 2 week extension timeframe and this is the limit for ext circs...after this point we are advised to apply again to be able to hand them in as a first sit in August, so I am now going to do this. My plan was to get all the three remaining assignments done before next Friday, and maybe using the week after, as I am busy from then onwards, but I don't know if this is doable as I am already beginning to feel really burnt out.

I am not sure if I should attempt this, or do bits of it from now up until August...but then this is dragging it out a bit and I want to actually have a break from work over the summer. What do you guys think?

ReputationRep:
    If you wanna say something, say it now...
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by peanutbuttercup)
    If you wanna say something, say it now...
    I don't know what to advise :eek3:

What is making you feel burnt out? What is your daily workload looking like now?

Is there any disadvantage for you to hand them in in August?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.