Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! I love writing and am full of ideas (at least most of the time). However, I'm not certain how I can go about ''organising'' my thoughts when writing. Also, I'm not sure what to base my blog on specifically, because I would like to talk about debates related to politics, biology and talk about nature etc. I feel like it's quite vague. What are your opinions?

ReputationRep:
    I say go for it!
    I started one and i really enjoy it!
    Base it on whats happened in your life and do posts on things that you find interesting!!
    Hope this helps you a little!
    Its your choice but i say go for it!!!
    Ill read it if you do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    I say go for it!
    I started one and i really enjoy it!
    Base it on whats happened in your life and do posts on things that you find interesting!!
    Hope this helps you a little!
    Its your choice but i say go for it!!!
    Ill read it if you do!
    Thank you, I would love that! I'm so excited, I can't wait to start. I have started making a list of topics/ questions I want to talk about, so when I finish my exams, I will start doing research to write them. Still contemplating a good title for my blog though. :colondollar:

Can I read yours please (if you don't mind that is)?

(Original post by RedRosesBloom)
    Thank you, I would love that! I'm so excited, I can't wait to start. I have started making a list of topics/ questions I want to talk about, so when I finish my exams, I will start doing research to write them. Still contemplating a good title for my blog though. :colondollar:

I'm planning on starting one too but too busy studying atm. As soon as exams have finished that's my plan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Xenon_)
    I'm planning on starting one too but too busy studying atm. As soon as exams have finished that's my plan.
    Yahhy! I know exactly how you feel - overloaded with exams. What are you planning on writing yours about or basing it on?

Yahhy! I know exactly how you feel - overloaded with exams. What are you planning on writing yours about or basing it on?
    Current affairs, maybe something else not sure need to research a bit.

ReputationRep:
    Current affairs, maybe something else not sure need to research a bit.
    Yes, that's always a good place to start. I will also need to be doing a lot of research for mine. I love researching, so it wouldn't feel strenuous doing something I enjoy, quite the opposite really.

Yes, that's always a good place to start. I will also need to be doing a lot of research for mine. I love researching, so it wouldn't feel strenuous doing something I enjoy, quite the opposite really.
    Yes haha, good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    Yes haha, good luck!!
    Thank you, you too!

ReputationRep:

No worries!
    Yes thats a good idea! Then keep adding to the list when you think of more things!
    Yes make sure to do well in your exams and then focus on this after that!

Yeah sure!
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4022047
    Heres a link to it, hope you like it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    No worries!
    Yes thats a good idea! Then keep adding to the list when you think of more things!
    Yes make sure to do well in your exams and then focus on this after that!

Yeah sure!
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4022047
    Heres a link to it, hope you like it!
    Thank you, will read it. I'm sure it's great! Yes I will try, I keep procrastinating though, oops.

ReputationRep:
    I just recently started a blog. I got quite some interesting topics
    http://www.toughtraffic.com/

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.