our member pictures!!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
GeneralGrievous
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by LittleMissSmile)
Have i now? Anything exciting?
Glad to see Mr Black is still going strong!
x o x
i wouldnt know personally, but assuming all the older members are telling the truth, it used to be a whole lot better. personally, if i were in your position, io would keep quiet, as all the historians on here might comeout and start doing studies and experiments on you, for you are such a valued relic of times past. i assume you were around at the time of maskall, were you?
LittleMissSmile
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by GeneralGrievous)
i wouldnt know personally, but assuming all the older members are telling the truth, it used to be a whole lot better. personally, if i were in your position, io would keep quiet, as all the historians on here might comeout and start doing studies and experiments on you, for you are such a valued relic of times past. i assume you were around at the time of maskall, were you?

maskall?? don't think so. really strange that I was online when this thread was created..I'm on the 8th page in fact..and look how it's grown. It definitely wasn't as slow as it is now..keep gettin told the servers too busy...unless that's just me. I remember the names 'ollie' and 'little miss katy' though
x o x
GeneralGrievous
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
maskall?? don't think so. really strange that I was online when this thread was created..I'm on the 8th page in fact..and look how it's grown. It definitely wasn't as slow as it is now..keep gettin told the servers too busy...unless that's just me. I remember the names 'ollie' and 'little miss katy' though
x o x
and probably when you were around, you were one of the top posters. i look at the member page ond look at the names.... 2776, elpaw, Mr White, etc, all with millions of votes, it makes me dizzy, i only have 80something, in 2 weeks, it must have taken them years (or a lot of posting) to get that many posts.
LittleMissSmile
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by GeneralGrievous)
and probably when you were around, you were one of the top posters. i look at the member page ond look at the names.... 2776, elpaw, Mr White, etc, all with millions of votes, it makes me dizzy, i only have 80something, in 2 weeks, it must have taken them years (or a lot of posting) to get that many posts.

Still don't know where this sub forum of pictures is...that is it kington was on about?

x o x
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Still don't know where this sub forum of pictures is...that is it kington was on about?

x o x
kington? thus neo picture thread
Alexander04
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Where's a picture of waiting2smile and Rebecca? I don't like this thread.
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Alexander04)
Where's a picture of waiting2smile and Rebecca? I don't like this thread.
w2s refuses to post a picture and i duno about rebecca. you may want to bully them into posting photos. go look at my picture thread for an assortment of ukl ladies (and guys if you swing that way)
Alexander04
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
w2s refuses to post a picture and i duno about rebecca. you may want to bully them into posting photos. go look at my picture thread for an assortment of ukl ladies (and guys if you swing that way)
I could post a picture of them without their permission but i don't want to fear for my life
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Alexander04)
I could post a picture of them without their permission
that wouldnt be very nice, and i definitely wouldnt put it on my much publicised thread. and if the objected the post would be deleted and you would be banned so wouldnt recommend it without asking them first. anyway.
Alexander04
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
that wouldnt be very nice, and i definitely wouldnt put it on my much publicised thread. and if the objected the post would be deleted and you would be banned so wouldnt recommend it without asking them first. anyway.
I was only kidding. I KnoW how angry Aleena can get and with Rebecca behind her it's even more terrifying. I kid you not. I'm just surprised neither of their pictures are around as they're v. pretty girls
babyboo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sami_ThePeelite)
and here's me........................

[IMG]http://www.msnusers.com/mypicture?user=4263~5AAANAAAACbt L4h2ODmFWiAS3hQ*xtHsQsX8Wr22gW*S lsWV3AJtikEA$$~5AAAOAAAAGY5SRb5l w6QR!LaHItHEfCH0uh6z7SMXLreQ$/00.jpg[/IMG]

tasty me thinks!
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Only one member here knows what i look like and thats kita.
kita
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
privaliged

(thats more than likely spelt wrong lol)
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
:jealous:

why don't you put it on here? can't be worse than mine.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
can i see u? email me! please!
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)

well for one thing, i don't know how to do an attachment.

and for another, i rarely access this site from home since i get "the server is too busy" message nearly all the time.

And thirdly, i'd rather only a few people know since i don't think i'm the best looker in the world.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)

Or certainly not mine (which i wish to rectify with my new better quality webcam which i bought for a quid, so will be putting up a new photo (hopefully even a smiling one, although don't hold your breath) )
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
well for one thing, i don't know how to do an attachment.

and for another, i rarely access this site from home since i get "the server is too busy" message nearly all the time.

And thirdly, i'd rather only a few people know since i don't think i'm the best looker in the world.
1) Click on insert image button, just under color, font etc, the mountain pic.

2) use a floppy or something and take it to wherever your using it now.

3) I'm the worst looker in the world, and i didn't care too badly.
Just post it next to mine or something, and it'll put you in a good light.
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
1) Click on insert image button, just under color, font etc, the mountain pic.

2) use a floppy or something and take it to wherever your using it now.

3) I'm the worst looker in the world, and i didn't care too badly.
Just post it next to mine or something, and it'll put you in a good light.
i might give it a go, but i'll have t owait till next week though.
kita
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)

oh do be quiet!
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.19%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (70)
15.28%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (89)
19.43%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (185)
40.39%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.59%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise