The Student Room Group

Is 6 foot the new 5'10?

Scroll to see replies

I'm 5'11.5" and I tell people I am 6ft. Should I be telling them I'm 6'1.5"?
LOOOOL everyone be tryna add the 2 inches to something, first its yo 2005 iphone, then its yo height, then its yo dick smh.
I'm definitely 6 foot- I was stuck at 5 11 for a year or so and obsessively measured myself until I hit the 6 foot mark. To be less than an inch off annoyed me so much that I think I simply willed myself to grow that extra bit :biggrin:
Since I know exactly how tall I am, when people do verbally extend their height to six foot or above, I can call ********.
It's quite fun actually :smile:
I'm 6'2'' anyway so either over or understating my height wouldn't work in my favour, what with already being perfect and all :u:
Reply 24
I'm 5ft10 but I know loads of guys that are smaller than me and say they're 6ft, they just wear shoes that add a couple extra inches to their height
My brother does that all the time smh
:lolwut:
Probably cus this ****ery has caught on.

5 is a cursed number.
(edited 7 years ago)
As a freakishly tall individual (like 6'3 or 6'4 idk exactly) I have no reason to disbelieve when people claim they're 6 foot as I have no real point of comparison in my head. I'm really terrible at estimating any kind of height or length.
Who you think you foolin
Original post by Lord Samosa
Everybody seems to overestimate height. I've had people call me 5"8/5"9 when I'm actually 5"7. It's a bit like dick size, every guy thinks they're bigger and girls overestimate how big you actually are.

Original post by Mentally
Haha this is so true. Every guy online is 6 feet.
If they say theyre 6 feet 98% chance theyre lying. Theres a bunch of articles written on this online. 5 ft 11 guys also like to say theyre 6 ft 1 and 5ft9-10 they round it to 6 feet.

every guy online is also "18cm"

Spoiler

HOW DARE YOU PEOPLE IM 5 ft 4 .....
Curse my genes and eugenics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by alkaline.

Spoiler

You have so much experience in this area. 😂 18 cm lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
You have so much experience in this area. 😂 18 cm lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

sarcasm?

Spoiler

sarcasm?

Spoiler

Lol I know how to convert them in my head because we use both imperial and metric system in my degree.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its because of tall privilege

Spoiler

That's just over 6 inches. :redface:
Original post by stefano865
That's just over 6 inches. :redface:

Can you even convert 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are you built too? :biggrin:

Love a woman who can beat me up. :wink: