Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This is for all those who are studying A2 OCR History B, Debates on the Holocaust. I don't know what happened to the previous thread but here is the new one.

ReputationRep:
    Great, someone has created a new thread!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by E7E3G3E4)
    Great, someone has created a new thread!
    no idea what happened to the other

ReputationRep:
    anyone have an idea what the Part A extract is on????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhatistheQ?)
    Afraid not, do you know what the B question is definitely on?
    Not for definite, sorry, everyone is saying different things

ReputationRep:
    the B question is some historian have focused on European anti-Semitism and the Part A question is definitely from Browning's book, "ordinary Men."

ReputationRep:
    I've sat half of the exam so far. The Part A went well. I'm pretty sure it's browning but the examiners say try to avoid saying who you think it is. Say who the work mirrors. But yes its a pretty good extract. It mentions josefow massacre and focuses on ordinary german people if that helps

ReputationRep:
    Good job guys you've got the answers i would high five you but i died in 1945 so yeah awkward....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thorton8)
    I've sat half of the exam so far. The Part A went well. I'm pretty sure it's browning but the examiners say try to avoid saying who you think it is. Say who the work mirrors. But yes its a pretty good extract. It mentions josefow massacre and focuses on ordinary german people if that helps

is this a joke? i sat the exam today and this is not the correct questions, if anyone wants to know the actual ones, DM me

ReputationRep:
    What is the question B focus on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thorton8)
    the B question is some historian have focused on European anti-Semitism and the Part A question is definitely from Browning's book, "ordinary Men."
    Are you with OCR?

ReputationRep:
    Are u with OCR?
    (Original post by historyhelpme)
    is this a joke? i sat the exam today and this is not the correct questions, if anyone wants to know the actual ones, DM me

ReputationRep:
    yes OCR non-british controversies Debates about the Holocaust paper

ReputationRep:
    And what were your questions on the paper

ReputationRep:
    Sitting part A tomorrow, is the extract from Browning's book? I could not find it online

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by historyhelpme)
    yes OCR non-british controversies Debates about the Holocaust paper
    Ignore this guy. I can't understand why he is lying to you, and completely lied to me via Dm. Most of us have most probably sat the exam and can see the falsity in this persons statement, thankfully we did have some who were honest. DM me if you are struggling to find the A extract online.

ReputationRep:
    Part A seemed to be ok but don't know if I made enough variety of points, kind of just stayed on the same few topics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhatistheQ?)
    what did you do as your main interpretation of the extract? i'm struggling with interpretations, but that's good, least it's done
    It didn't seem to be Intentionalist or functionalist, I really just said that it was about different motives rather than anti-Semitism.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.