Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Turkish Nationalists in Germany: "With Allah's help, we shall conquer You" Watch

ReputationRep:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Gadaffi's plan, invade Europe (without violence, simply go there). It's going ok I guess. But I think open borders are the answer guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by balanced)
    Gadaffi's plan, invade Europe (without violence, simply go there). It's going ok I guess. But I think open borders are the answer guys.
    What?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by The_Opinion)
    What?
    A story from 2011, http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...-invade-Europe

(Original post by balanced)
    That wasn't his plan, more a warning of the consequences of toppling him from power

ReputationRep:
    I meant that i don't understand this part: "It's going ok I guess. But I think open borders are the answer guys.".

ReputationRep:
    imagine if Turkey gets into the EU.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by The_Opinion)
    I meant that i don't understand this part: "It's going ok I guess. But I think open borders are the answer guys.".
    His plan is going good, but I was making a joke out of leftist response to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AperfectBalance)
    imagine if Turkey gets into the EU.
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...taxpayer-money

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 27, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.