Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Bus driver's mother probably didn't make his pasta today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheArtofProtest)
    Bus driver's mother probably didn't make his pasta today.
    I see you would just sit there and be hit then

ReputationRep:
    Right to defend with reasonable force

ReputationRep:
    lol at how you know he's muslim(?)
    the blue shirt must be giving it away

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSuingEU)
    Where is the sound bro?

ReputationRep:
    How do you even know hes muslim? or what even happened? lol....

Oh yeah right, because the youtube account "Refugees not welcome" told us so, soz that clears it up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drummerz)

Oh yeah right, because the youtube account "Refugees not welcome" told us so, soz that clears it up
    no actually, it's the blue shirt.

ReputationRep:

(Original post by alkaline.)
    no actually, it's the blue shirt.
    Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Sahih Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Sahih Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

ReputationRep:
    Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Sahih Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Sahih Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".
    Not even an answer, just a re-direction

ReputationRep:
    Not even an answer, just a re-direction

ReputationRep:

What in the world

ReputationRep:
    With my lip reading skills i've acquired he ask the bus driver to take him to the local mosque for morning prayers as he's overslept and running late. He also swears at the unfortunate bus driver calling him a "fat Italian barsteward" for refusing.. HTH

ReputationRep:
    damn all that terror being casted tho, bruh not even just ur head uno he's taking the fingertips as well u better watch ur a$$.

someone better hurry up and fight with the jews so the hour can be established uno Im not made for all this waiting. bruh that's some lazy ass mofo stone can't it just roll over and kill the jew itself smh getting muslims to do it's dirty work ffs, allah's tryna show us to not trust these stones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by williever)
    With my lip reading skills i've acquired he ask the bus driver to take him to the local mosque for morning prayers as he's overslept and running late. He also swears at the unfortunate bus driver calling him a "fat Italian barsteward" for refusing.. HTH
    How can you lip read when their faces are one pixel :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    How can you lip read when their faces are one pixel :rofl:
    Glad you noticed, I am rather good, am I not?

Tis a blessing and a curse my friend.

ReputationRep:
    How do you know the guy in the video is a Muslim?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WBZ144)
    How do you know the guy in the video is a Muslim?
    The t-shirt kinda gave it away.
    How do you know he's not?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by williever)
    The t-shirt kinda gave it away.
    How do you know he's not?
    How could I have missed the tshirt?

Not saying he's not, just that it's a stretch to just assume he is when he could be anyone.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 27, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.